Roasted butternut squash with Bay & Juniper Balsamic Dressing & Dip
- Butternut squash
- Bay & Juniper Balsamic Dressing & Dip
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Chilli Oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Halve the butternut squash, remove the seeds, then cut into slices with the skin left on.
- Place in one layer on a roasting tray drizzle with Chilli Oil and season lightly with seasalt and black pepper.
- Cover tightly with tin foil and bake until the skin of the squash is soft, meanwhile gently heat the Bay & Juniper Balsamic Dressing & Dip to reduce slightly.
- Remove the foil from the squash and cook for a while longer until golden and crisp.
- Drizzle over the Bay & Juniper Balsamic Dressing & Dip and serve.