Roasted vegetables with Rosemary & Garlic Dressing & Marinade
- Courgettes, sliced on the diagonal
- Red onion, peeled, halved and cut into wedges
- Red pepper and yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- Aubergine, halved and sliced into batons
- Cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- Rosemary & Garlic Dressing & Marinade
- Ripe tomatoes, cut into large chunks
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven.
- Place the courgettes, onion, peppers, aubergine and garlic into a large non-stick roasting pan. Toss with the Rosemary & Garlic Dressing & Marinade.
- Roast for 20 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times. Remove from the oven, stir in the tomatoes, and cook for 10 minutes more, until the tomatoes are soft and all the vegetables are cooked.
- Remove from the oven, stir in a little extra Rosemary & Garlic Dressing & Marinade, season to taste, and serve.
Try adding chopped olives and capers to create a flavourful accompaniment for fish or serve with macaroni cheese, or stir in fresh basil and toss with pasta for a simple supper.